TRANS EURO LOG was founded in 2010, part of KGS Group , specializing in transportation and logistics.
TRANS EURO LOG is a leading transport and logistics company in Europe and provides added-value services in the areas of road transport, air and sea freight, logistics and customs and forwarding services.
As a fully integrated transport and logistics provider, TRANS EURO LOG is able to make your logistics network more (cost-)efficient, whatever your business sector.
Our goal is to develop customized, high-quality, large-scale logistical projects for our customers in order to provide a definite competitive advantage.
We offer individual solutions or complex full service solutions such as :
- Door to door offers
- Express transport
- Contract logistics
- Parcel logistics
- Heavy cargo
- Goods clearance at customs
- Warehouse logistics
- Supply chain management
- preparation of complex value-added orders
- follow-up of orders
- individual or mass repackaging
- assembling of items
- specific conditioning
- modification of units, packaging.
- customs and documentation handling.
LOGISTICS AND PHARMACEUTICAL DISTRIBUTION (DRUGS & NUTRIENTS)
With the most modern IT tools and multilingual staff, TRANS EURO LOG ensures high-level, fully customised logistics. OUR services are as follows:
- Storage of your products in TRANS EURO LOG 's premises. A warehouse of 1,000 m². These premises meet the highest standards for the warehousing of pharmaceutical products: electronically controlled access, real-time temperature and humidity control
- Temperate storage +15° to +25°C
- Refrigerated storage +2° to +8
- Direct processing of orders from the following clients: pharmacists, wholesalers, hospitals, health and beauty stores, specialised points of sale and medical practices.
- Warehouse fully electronically managed by warehouse management software.Preparation of orders with systematic weight checking after preparation.
- Quality control and monitoring of the Good Distribution Practices (GDP) under the supervision of our head pharmacist.
- Warehouse approved for the management of drugs. Specialised logistics for clinical trials.